The AFL Fujikura 41S is a fully ruggedized, two camera, active cladding alignment fusion splicer. Core sensing loss estimation technology provides the most accurate assessment of splice loss available in any active cladding alignment splicer in the world.
Enabled by Warm Splice Imaging (WSI), the 41S can determine the accuracy of core alignment by evaluation of the splice during the heating process. This technology delivers splice loss estimates with a greater level of accuracy as those based on only cladding alignment. State-of-the-art cleaver management via Bluetooth® connection with the CT50 Cleaver tracks usage and enables automated blade rotation as needed.
The dual-camera, active V-groove alignment system provides consistent splicing performance in the most challenging conditions. A 6-second splice time and 25-second shrink time offers unmatched speed and productivity, while an easy-to-use touchscreen monitor provides simple and intuitive menu navigation. Interchangeable sheath clamps or fiber holders provide versatility for user preference, and compatibility with fusion installable connectors.
The extended-life battery is rated for up to 200 splice and heat cycles. Long-life electrodes, lasting 5,000 splices, help minimize downtime for replacement and stabilization. The large 5" monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available.
Backed by the best service team in the industry, the AFL Fujikura 41S is the ideal splicer to use when portability, ruggedness, and reliability are needed for your splicing application.
- Warm Splice Imaging (WSI) loss estimation technology
- Bluetooth enabled cleaver management
- Two camera, active cladding alignment
- 5" touchscreen monitor
- Interchangeable sheath clamps and fiber holders
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Extended-life electrodes, 5,000 splices, exchangeable without tools
- Long-life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)
The Kit includes:
- Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer
- CT50 Cleaver
- S31A Sheath clamps (installed)
- SP-31 Set Plates
- ADC-19A AC Adapter
- BTR-11 Battery Pack (installed)
- ACC-09 Power Cord
- ELCT2-16B Spare Electrodes (pair)
- Operation Manual on CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Fujikura SS-03 triple fiber fiber peeler
- CC-36 Transit Case