There are many manufacturers of optical fiber fusion splicers. Today, when it comes to the configuration of optical fiber fusion splicers, most of the configurations are the same. Everyone buys optical fiber fusion splicers for fiber to the home and trunk lines. The tools will be configured as standard configuration of the optical fiber fusion splicer:
Fiber Cleaver: It is used to cut the optical fiber and cut the section level.
Electrode rods: Electrode rods are used to radiate high-voltage arcs and are consumables. All of them are generally matched with a pair of electrode rods
Fixtures: Different types of fixtures are used to stabilize different types of optical fibers of different thicknesses, and many multi-functional fixtures are used now.
Three-neck Miller pliers: used for pulling optical fibers, removing coatings, etc.
Wire strippers: remove the skin of the leather wire
- Alcohol bottle: clean the optical fiber after the coating has been removed
- Cooling tray: place the heated fiber in it for cooling
- Tweezers: used to clamp the heated optical fiber heat shrink tube to avoid burns
- Power supply: charging
- Manual: function introduction and product introduction
- Toolbox: used to place optical fiber fusion splicers and accessories
The above accessories are essential accessories for optical fiber fusion splicing, and all of them are basically the standard configuration of the optical fiber fusion splicer of the manufacturer.